Thursday, October 6, 2016

Prezzie, Kindle.


Today I going to talk about my most remember prezzie, this was a Kindle

In really, I dislike a material present because with the time this object will die or break, that's why I prefer gave me a good experience. But, the exception was the kindle. 

Much time I did say to mi father that I want a kindle. He always ask me, What's a kindle? I didn't know what answer, only I said that the kindle is a object for to read books and the books are free. I don't know much of this kindle. In the day of my birthday my father gave me the dinner for buy a kindle, I was very happy!. The next day I went to buy the kindle. It's was beautiful day, very beautiful.

The first day I don't know how use the kindle. But lucky I have a friend that like have a kindle and he taught me how uses the kindle. From this day I use the kindle almost every day. Thanks to kindle I can read any books. For example, before I want read much books but I don't found the book or those book were very expensive. Now, with my kindle I can read every book. 

Besides I can read everybody the kinlde is very comfortable. I can read in anywhere; in my bed, in the bus, in class, in the street, etc. Is the best of the kindle. Also, I can read in the night with the kindle because have light. 

Well, this was my best prezzie. I hope that you equal can have a Kindle and enjoy all profit. 


Regards!

4 comments:

  1. I don't like the Kindle, because I need scratch the paper for study. But is a very useful present

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's cool! I didn't know you had one! I cant imagine how much u use it in this carreer haha! regards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think same that Gabriel. I not like the Kindle. But is good for read novels.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have a Kindle too and I use a lot but with novels because the university texts usually has been in PDF, and this format works different.

    ReplyDelete