Thursday, November 10, 2016

Nofx

Hello everybody
Today I going to talk about my favorite band, this is Nofx. Nofx is a band that play music of the style punk rock and they was from California.
Well, the first time that I listened this band was when a friend have a song of their, this song is call "Dinosaurs will die", and inmediately I like me. That day when I arrive to my home I search some songs of nofx in Ares, and since this day I love this band.
I like much this band for many aspect. The first aspects is for the music that they make, always I like the music "fast", in where the drums, bass and guitar are play a fast speed. Others aspects that called me attention is the attitude that have Nofx, how for example the opinion negative that their have of appear in TV or in a big show. Also I like me some letters that they have in their songs, letters that speak of the different theme how politics, inequality, religion, between others.
My favorite song of the nofx is "The decline". This theme is a "holy grail" of the California punk. Why is the holy grail of the California punk? For different motives. The decline lasts 18 minutes. Yes! 18 minute, is a true madness play in live. This song speak about the decline of the world and in especially of USA. Since I was a child I dreamed with watch this band in live and can listen the decline. The first time that I watch Nofx don't play this song :( but the last years when arrived to Chile played this song and I think that was a some moment most happy of my life. I hoppe can watch other time Nofx in live before die.
Good bye!.


4 comments:

  1. NOFX!what a group! I only know a few songs of them and I can say that it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard some song of NOFX but I confess that I google it beacause I didn't recognize the name.
    Uhm, a little sugest: don't use Ares because it have a lot of virus :( (I recommend torrent :D )

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I have never listen them :(
    I'll listen the decline in this moment !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Danilo, you love NOFX, always write them.
    I know the band, but I don´t like punk music.

    ReplyDelete